Thursday, August 16, 2007

The Worst Blogger Ever

I have to proclaim myself the WORST BLOGGER EVER. I am just as bad at getting this done as I am journal writing, fixing up things, scrapbooking and ironing the clothes. I have hugely procrastinated the day of my bloggi-tance and I fear I will no longer be able to measure up to those who excel so greatly. I know I should forsake my sins of procrastination and start to blog again so that I can tell you all about many wonderful things such as:

* My daughter's baptism
* Our trip to Silverwood
* My baby's wonderful new laugh
* Our kitchen renovation

Etc. Etc. Etc.

Until next time, my fair bloggers. May you be truer to me than I have been to you.

7 comments:

ranell said...

Alas she is still alive. I check about every couple days or so to see if you have taken a moment to sit down from your ever so busy life and tell us what is new. It's so good to read something new. Welcome back for the next couple months.

Gabriela said...

Hey-you've got 5 kids. I can barely make it to the computer with 4!

My hats off to you!

Unknown said...

There's a time for everything, and sometimes blogging isn't everything. So don't stress. Do what you can do and be happy with that.

Sketchy said...

Yay! I want pictures!!

But then again I haven't posted any pictures from Alex's birthday, Gettysburgh or our Harry Potter trip so, who am I to complain?

But I do need to see and preferably hear that new laugh...

HUGS!

Millie said...

Good to see you again. Don't worry about how often, just come back every once in a while. :)

di said...

we all no where you are coming from! i have started taking my childrens journals with me to their little gym classes--i write while they are in there. it is great! i still feel guilty though about not writing as often!
i love the "Be" tiles that you made! where did you get the vinyl lettering? i would love to do one in our ward! could you let me know? thanks!

Millie said...

Happy Thanksgiving :)