Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Some Favorite Pics





My friend and I organized a craft night in our ward just for fun! And this is what we made. If you can't tell, it is vinyl lettering on a tile and it has President Hinckley's 9 BE's around the outside (Grateful * Smart * Involved * Clean * True * Positive * Humble *Still * Prayerful) It was my first experience doing anything like this so sometimes it felt like sheer chaosis (I take my hat off to all you Enrichment Leaders out there!) But in the end, we had a lot of fun and the projects turned out great. Now the other ward wants to make them too, so I'm not done yet!


My daughter is TONS braver than I am or ever was. It was Spirit week at school and for the "Team Logo" day, we painted her face with BYU as you can see! She went around like that ALL day never washing it off. I have to say I was very impressed. I never had the guts to do that in middle school. She has a wonderfully strong spirit which will serve her well in life.


This was one of my Mothers Day presents. I have wanted this picture for a long time and my DH got it for me for this day. It is my all-time favorite picture of the Savior. It was a complete surprise because I had no idea. Underneath it is the scripture in Joshua that reads "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." (Vinyl, of course. There's no way I could paint that.) I love it so much. I feel the Spirit everytime I look at it.

This is a very favorite pic. Just taken today! Our newest child is now 3 1/2 months old. She is starting to smile more and coo and laugh. It is very very fun. I have always loved this stage of life, from now until when they start walking (and running) is just a lot of fun. They take such pleasure in just being talk to. I love it.
Just some favorite pics to share with y'all!

4 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

I love the tile! I love the picture an dthe scripture on the wall!
I LOVE that baby!!

Erickson Family said...

NCS, I'm honored to have your coolness visited my site. Especially since my own sis Sketchy posted on your blog and not on mine. *sniff*

Sketchy said...

You're awesome!! I'm sorry I wasn't here quicker...I haven't been doing much bloggyness sorry!
I really need to sign up for one of those blog notification things. So bad.

Love the BE tile, thats a cool project, the picture with the scripture on the wall is so spirit inducing, I may have to steal that idea!

Hannah, you rock! Is she planning on becoming a future Coug (BYU)?

And Aubrey, oh you sweety, love those big eyes!

Nettie said...

What a cutie! Mine turned 3 months this week. They are at such a fun stage aren't they?