Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Christmas Cheer!

OK, this post is for you Sketchy........

I have many things to post and no time to do it. Between a newborn, a toddler, two moves in the last 3 months, my energy is divided between changing diapers, cleaning up messes, packing, unpacking and other such obligations. No time for blogging.

YET I know Sketchy is dying for some Christmas pics and I have been dying to share them so here they are: (Besides I were rather blog than do any of the above items ANYDAY!)



Probably most precious though was watching Aubrey experience her first real Christmas. It was very fun, even though there were a fair amount of tears along with the joy. If you can't tell from the video, she is opening her gift of a baby doll, stroller, crib, etc. all in this box. She was torturing her siblings by tearing the wrapping paper off piece by piece, However, when she saw what it was she wanted it opened immediately and had no patience for set-up. (Mental note, next time build the stroller before Christmas morning!)



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Aren't we glad for technology that captures these moments forever???

2 comments:

Sketchy said...

Yay! love the video. So funny all the commentary in the background. "Aubrey! Aubrey!!!"

Sorry for coming lately...I thought you were a strictly Facebooker now.

Erickson Family said...

I do have to admit that I enjoy Facebook more than blogging. It took me 2 hours to do this post and you are the only one who reads it. however, FB took me 10 minutes to upload pictures and is so much more interactive. I have so many "Friends" and its fun communicating with people you actually know.

(Although I hate that term.... It sounds so teenagery.)

I'm not giving up the blog though. At least I can do it at work. FB is not allowed.